Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Subscribe for Email Updates

For me to create a blog and actually post information on the computer is a stretch that even six months ago I couldn't have imagined.  Yes, I am of "the paper generation."  Anything technical or computer based is usually differed to my IT husband, Jim.   


However, it was very important to us that our blog friends and family can easily receive updates via email.  So yesterday evening I spent a couple hours figuring out how to add FeedBurner to our site.  Wow, that was a project, but I am happy to say that I think it actually works.


So, please feel free to enter your email address in the upper right corner and then hit "Subscribe".  Each time A Colorado Gluten Free Kitchen posts a new recipe, an email will arrive in your mail box.


We sincerely thank you for joining along with us on our gluten free kitchen experience and invite you to share your recipes and thoughts with us too!


Paige  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment